Saturday, April 14, 2012

Merry Monday - 15

I love the idea of getting my Christmas cards done ahead of time.  This past Christmas I didn't get my cards out at all.  I would like to blame it on the fact that I had to have an emergency appendectomy but that happened Dec. 23 (yep you've got it - I'm a procrastinator!)  That's why I'm joining in the fun.  Here's my submission for Merry Monday - 15.


The stamps and patterned paper are from Darcie's. I have loved Dacie's stamps for as long as I can remember.  I've had this one for a couple of years and now that I'm learning to color with Copic markers,  I thought it was a perfect opportunity to use it. My ribbon and garden green paper are from Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute image Patrice! Love the way you created the sentiment in the circle with the holly berry. Thank you for joining me at Merry Monday.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley. I can see this will quickly become an obsession for me. It's very fun!

      Delete
  2. Fab image ... No wonder you love it. Great colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card, the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete