Saturday, October 13, 2012

Merry Monday #36


Seems like forever since I've done any card challenges or blogging. Since moving from Montana to Oklahoma in June I've been trying to get myself organized in a new job and a new home.    I finally (for the most part) got my craft room set up and organized so I hope to have an occasional hour to create and share!  Here's my card for Merry Monday 36.   I"m excited to be able to participate again  All my supplies are from Stampin' Up!    

3 comments:

  1. How pretty, Patrice! It's good to see you back! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Patrice, I think that tree set is awesome, I love anything with Christmas music. Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card Patrice, I love the rustic look of your card. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete